Monday, November 22, 2010

Traveling for the Holidays

First, I would like to express my appreciation for all of the kind and supportive comments I have recently received.  I would also like to share that Barry and I had a wonderful evening on Saturday (even though we had the same waitress).  There is a lovely story to be told, but due to family issues with respect to elderly parents and our plans to travel for Thanksgiving, I am not going to have time to appropriately share details this week.

I also want to express my appreciation for the very kind emails I have received during the past week, to which I haven't had chance to respond.  I feel very guilty about that.  Please forgive me.  I will do my best to catch up when we return.

Happy Thanksgiving to all ... I hope you each have a joyous holiday during which you can feel thankgiving for a wonderful life.

Susan

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thansgiving to you and Barry . Have a safe and fun time look forward to ya'll returning and posting.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your friends. Looking forward to hearing from you in due time. Best of times and a safe trip.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan-
    Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. We will be awaiting the story of your fun night but family issues definitely take priority.
    Ken and Cora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe Thanksgiving, and enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you two had a wonderful weekend and holiday. Can't wait for the story but don't get upset about not responding, we are all with you and just glad to have you sharing your thoughts.

    FYI, I just got the hairbrush spanking of my life this morning as my wife took exception to some of my antics this weekend. Was hard, fast and well hard, in the kitchen that never happened and I am now kneeling at the computer, too sore to sit. It was wonderful.

    Be well and thanks for all you are and do for the FLR scene.

    Regards
    Ron

    ReplyDelete