Monday, November 1, 2010

A Different Punishment

Saturday night turned into a very interesting time for both Barry and me.  We had not had any 'play' time or lovemaking for over a week.  I was particularly frustrated by that, as well as by the very hectic week of work I had experienced. So, late Saturday afternoon, I finally said to Barry that we were going out to dinner to a new restaurant in the city approximately 1/2 hour from us; and that we will then come home and have special time together (spanking and lovemaking).

I called and made a reservation for us.  As we were showering and getting ready, I told Barry that we were going to 'dress up' for the occasion.  I laid out a special bra/panty/garter belt combination and stockings that I know Barry loves on me (and which I normally only wear in the bedroom).  He got a big smile on his face and said "You mean I am going to have to sit through a dinner knowing you are wearing that?"   I then laid out a second pair of panties, garter belt, and stockings and said "Yes, and I'm going to sit through dinner knowing you are wearing these".  He started to protest, but quickly realized that my mind was made up.  I have previously made Barry wear panties outside the house, but never a garter belt and stockings.  I just couldn't resist the opportunity for us each to do something new and very sexy.  I did allow him to wear dress socks over the stockings, so nothing would show :-). 
After he put them on, I turned him over my knee for a pleasant warm-up spanking, just to make sure he was as horny as I was before we left.  We arrived at the restaurant and were promptly seated at a small table that allowed us some privacy, but also a view of the restaurant.  Our waitress arrived and introduced herself and I immediately sensed that this was going to be a difficult evening for Barry.  She was young enough to be our daughter and very well proportioned.  She was also dressed in a way that accented every curve of her body, which were plentiful.  She looked professional, but her fitted blouse left nothing to the imagination, including the fact that she was wearing a demi-cup bra which shared lots of cleavage.  Her skirt was of an appropriate length, was just tight enough to hug her derrierre in a way that showed a hint of her panty lines and the curves of her back cleavage.  I knew Barry would not be able to resist staring.  It also quickly became apparent that she was well aware of her physical beauty and her charm, and planned to use them whenever she visited our table.  I suspect that was her way of assuring a good tip at the end of a meal.  She always bent over whenever she served Barry, providing him with ample opportunity to enjoy her breasts.  And, when she walked away from him there was plenty of sway.

I quickly reminded him to be careful, unless he wanted the evening to end in a punishment spanking, instead of a playful one followed by lovemaking.  By the time we had a drink and shared an appetizer, it was clear that our waitress had Barry's attention more than I did, so I informed him that he had earned a punishment spanking when we get home (which he knows will be a hairbrush spanking after he has had an orgasm).   He began to profusely apologize and beg me to give him another chance.  I didn't really want to give him a punishment spanking if I didn't have to do so, since that would mean no lovemaking afterwards.  So, I decided to offer him another option.  I told him that I would consider an alternative punishment tonight if he followed my every instruction all evening and kept his eyes on me for the rest of the night instead of on our waitress.  He quickly agreed, so I gave him his first instruction.  I took both of his hands in mine across the table and quietly told him that I wanted him to go into the men's room and masturbate into his hankerchief for me and bring it back to the table, so that I could confirm that he had done it.  He began to protest until I reminded him of the alternative of being spanked immediately after an orgasm.  As he got up from the table, I suggested he be quick about it and be back when our salads arrived.

Barry didn't quite make it back in time, which was OK.  I don't know what came over me, but I decided to have a little conversation with our waitress when she brought our salads.  I asked her how long she had been waitressing and learned that she was relatively new.  I then quietly shared some advice with her.  I let her know that it was obvious to me that she was trying to tease my husband, which I suspected was for the purpose of getting a good tip.  I also advised her that I was going to be paying the bill this evening and determining her tip, so that it would behoove her to pay more attention to my satisfaction instead of attempting to arrouse my husband.  Just as Barry returned to the table, I added that he had already earned himself a punishment when he arrives home for ogling her so much.  Barry immediately turned crimson as our waitress quickly departed.

Barry showed me his hankerchief, which when partially unfolded revealed a lovely ivory colored wet spot of quite some size.  I complimented him on complying so quickly and suggested we enjoy the rest of the meal together.  He kept his eyes fixed on me for the rest of the evening and our waitress essentially ignored him during each visit to the table.  I guess I must have made an impression on her :-).

The trip home was fun.  I queried Barry about his trip to the bathroom and made him give me a detailed description of the layout of the room and how many other men came and went while he was doing his chore.   He didn't know what to say when I asked him if anyone could see his stockings and panties below the stall walls.  I also let him know that masturbating had been just the beginning of his alternative punishment and that I had more plans for him when we arrived home.  When we arrived home I directed him to go directly to the bedroom and to remove everything but his panties, garter belt, and stockings and to lie on the bed; and to NOT touch himself.  I went into the bathroom to freshen up and remove all but my underthings. 

When I came into the bedroom, Barry was on the bed with an erection.  By the looks of his panties, it was clear that he had been hard and oozing precum most of the evening.  I wondered how much of that had occurred before my talk with him and the waitress.

I then proceed to bind Barry to the bedposts in a spreadeagle position while I told him that he was in for a long night, explaining that I was very much in need of attention and planned to get it from him.  I also told him that under no circumstances was he allowed to have an orgasm unless I gave him permission.  If he did so without permission, it would mean an immediate punishment spanking.  Since he was still wearing his panties and stockings, I pulled the panties down in the front to expose his entire package to whatever I desired to do with him.

For the next two hours, I had my way with Barry.  I continually teased him to the edge and then backed off.  I rode him slowly and gently (which is how I like it), playing with my clitoris at the same time.  He had to control himself to assure that he didn't orgasm, as I frequently reminded him of the consequences.  I also made sure he had plenty of opportunity to use his tongue on me and he brought me to two orgasms.

After my second orgasm, I asked him if he thought he deserved to orgasm.  Of course he thought he did.  I toyed with him some more as I told him that I wasn't sure if I would let him climax.  However, I was going to keep stimulating him, which I did.

I pulled his panties back up over his penis and I got out our electric vibrator and began to use it to repeatedly bring him to the edge.  Every time he got close, I would shut it off and then play with his balls and thighs for a few minutes.   After a half hour of that, he was getting frantic, so I told him that I decided that he could have an orgasm, but that I was going to ruin it for him.  I brought him just to the point of climax several more times, each time turning off the vibrator before he could climax.  I finally kept it on until I could tell he was ready to explode.  As he yelled that he was going to cum, I shut if off again.  But this time he was at the point of no return.  This time I stopped all physical contact with him and just watched as he continued to shake and shutter and produce a sizable pool of semen in his panties.  He experienced his first ruined orgasm!  Since his hands were tied, he couldn't do anything about it but moan and groan.  As he begged and pleaded for me to continue, I couldn't resist commenting that I thought a ruined orgasm was one of his fantasies.

I then left him tied on the bed while I went into the kitchen and returned with a spoon.  I told him he was now going to experience another one of his fantasies.  I used the spoon to collect semen from his belly and panties and fed it to him until all of it was gone.  I finally left him on the bed again while I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and got ready for bed.  When I returned, I untied his hands and feet while I asked him how he liked his alternative punishment.  It was clear that he didn't like the ruined orgasm.  However, I also don't think it was as effective of a punishment as spanking him with a hairbrush just after climaxing.  But, it was a fun evening for me.  I loved teasing and denying him so many times and watching him squirm.  It was definitely a new sense of power that I will use again.


I asked Barry to share more of his thoughts with me as I wrote this entry, but he wouldn't do so.  I don't think he really likes me sharing so many details of our current activities.  I decided not to push it.  However, I did make him select the photos that you see. I think he did a good job of portraying a sense of our evening.  I especially love the photo he chose to depict himself in red panties with black stockings/garter belt after we got home.  That was basicallyh how he was dressed and it very effectively shows how excited he was (and what I had to work with).  I also love the first photo he chose to depict me as we got dressed for the evening.  I only wish I looked that trim and erotic.  I'd like to think that is how I look to him (at least in his fantasies).

Saturday evening gave me more new ideas.  I continue to enter a whole new world, and it continues to be exciting on many levels.

Susan

9 comments:

  1. Mistress, I have to say, I have seen a lot of growth in you in a very short period of time. My wife and I have only been living our FLR for a littel under a year and it still amazes me how much she has grown. This week "we" are having our period. Mistress decided quite a while ago that we will cycle together so this week I have to wear panties and a liner daily.

    Dressing your husband in garters, thigh highs and panties for dinner was a wonderful idea and I love that you made him masturbate during dinner. I also loved that you spoke to the waitress.

    If you are anything like my wife and it sounds like you are you will love where this takes you.

    Sit back and enjoy the ride.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan:
    Thank you for a very interesting article. Remember you are the jewel in the eye and life of your husband. I keep my husband in panties ALL of the time and have had him in garter belt and stockings when we have gone out. I love the rest of what you did and plan to do it sometime to aj. That waitress should have only received a 5% tip or less for flirting; perhaps a spanking would have registered more with her. When we go out aj knows where to rivet his attention or else?? I like your ideas and style; keep up the great work.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ma'am, My Wife has me go out in stockings and panties quite a lot.
    I have to say I too liked what you made your husband do during dinner, I'll have to show that to my Mistress, I'm sure She'll try the same approach sometime soon.
    I an also subject to hard OTK spankings, and whatever else Mistress decides.

    james

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the comments.

    Forever hers: Barry and I have been on this journey for 3 years now, and it has taken me that long to get to the point of doing what I did Saturday night. I'm still somewhat amazed about what I did in the restaurant. That is not like me at all!

    Rachel: Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. The waitress received a little less than 10% from me. I was somewhat kind due to the fact that she responded to my suggestions and focused on me for the rest of the night. During my little talk with her, I was tempted to tell her that Barry was going to be spanked and that I thought she should as well :-).

    James: It's nice to hear from you.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress, my wife and I have been at this for almost the same period of time. It wasn't until the last year or so that we really ramped it up. My wife had what she called her "ahhhh" moment that really brought it all together.

    Like you she never invisioned doing the things we do today. She seems to enjoy putting me into embarrassing situations wearing her dominance out loud.

    As a suggestion, Mistress uses a wiffle ball bat on me for punishment. I'm sure you'll find it quite effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan,

    Wow, that is a completely hot story, from the panties to the warm up spanking to the waitress panty lines to well the conclusion. You are amazing and a terrific writer, love it.

    Panties are wonderful, my first spanking from my wife of a long time was because I told her I was peaking at her friends white panties while she sat in front of me.

    You are amzing and your husband is one lucky man.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan,

    Absolutely jaw-droppingly arousing! Your description was amazing, beginning to end. My Mistress and I only very recently started enjoying Female Domination, Chastity, and now, we are talking about certain femming things, similar to what you have done with your sub. She is okay with panties and wants to try stockings soon, but is overall cautious, yet open minded. I couldn't have asked for a better response from a woman that I already love for so many reasons.

    I am extremely excited by your post, and your writing is outstanding!

    I will be checking you out constantly, now! I would be honored to hear your opinions on anything relating to our blog, as it is brand new and we are trying to develop it.

    Yours in a Prison of Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, a great "find".. such sexy stories, delightful little humiliations, and great writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan, we've been following this blog for a while and enjoying your story a lot. From the beginning we wee struck with the similarities between what you do with DD and our own experiences, but I couldn't let this post pass without out leaving a comment - you see it all changed for me one night in a restaurant when I paid a little too much attention to a waitress (and one or two other pretty girls). I got my first ever spanking that night when we got home. The details of what happened are in one of my early posts - "The day my life changed"
    -http://recidavist.blogspot.com/2008/02/day-my-life-changed.html

    I'll leave you to enjoy the paralels if you have time to read.

    Anyway, you have a great blog, I'm taking a break form my own blog after a few years but still reading others, keep it up, its really worthwhile!

    R

    ReplyDelete