Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The First Changes

I would like to first welcome those of you who have indicated that you are following this blog; and to thank those who have shared comments of encouragement.  I am hopeful that my thoughts and words will be helpful to others, as well as to myself as I try to work through where I am and how I got to this point in my relationship with Barry.  I never dreamed that I would be doing some of the things I now do with him, let alone be thoroughly enjoying it.

I thought I would share a bit more about the spanking activities that Barry and I are currently enjoying, since it was the first major and probably the most significant change we made to rejuvenate our marriage.  After I caught Barry at the computer and discovered the history of websites he had been viewing, along with his huge file of pictures, it was very clear to me that spanking was the central part of his fantasies.  It also became clear that if I wanted to be successful in making him want to have sex with me more than the computer, I would need to find a way to be part of those fantasies.

We started out very slowly, with me trying to learn how to spank.  I had never spanked anyone in my life, and it was completely foreign for me to inflict pain on another being.  However, Barry was patient with me and constantly assured me that he would let me know if I did anything that he didn't want done to him.  I must confess that my first attempts were pretty lame.  But, as I gained confidence and saw the positive reactions it produced from Barry, I actually began to enjoy it.  It was fun to watch Barry's bottom turn red and to see his reactions

Our first spankings were definitely 'play' spankings.  We still primarily spank for fun, but the 'play' spankings have gotten much harder and longer.  They definitely provide a significant level of discomfort to Barry's bottom and leave it bright red.  We also implemented punishment spankings, which I mentioned in an earlier post.  They are applied if Barry breaks either of the two clear rules I have set for him; or if he does something which I a clearly upset about.  However, those things don't happen as often any more, probably because they have truly become punishment spankings and they are not fun for Barry.

We have spent many hours over the past few years talking about what aspects of spanking that arrouse Barry, and I have tried to incorporate everything I can into the process.  These include my dress, the implements and positions I use, the rituals I employ, the types of things I say before and during a spanking, etc.  As I continue to share posts on this blog, I will attempt to talk about many of them individually in order to explain the types of things we do and why.

Tonight, I thought I would share a little bit about some of the things I do for my pleasure when spanking Barry.  First, I have grown to love seeing him in panties, especially tight and sheer panties.  I love watching his bottom turn red through them and feeling his penis and scrotum through them. 

As part of that, I don't enjoy seeing hair, so I keep Barry cleanly shaved from his waist to his midthighs (everywhere).   Sometimes I make him do the shaving.  But most times, I do it, because I love making him stand in front of me and allowing me to use the razor on his private parts.  I also especially love spanking him immediately after shaving his bottom and rubbing after shave lotion on it.  It is so sensitive and turns red much more quickly!

I also love to have Barry in a position where I can see and feel his package, so that I can sexually tease him during the spanking, as well as evaluate where he is with respect to pain vs. pleasure.  That is more difficult when he is wearing panties, but not impossible.  The panties also usually come off as the spanking progresses.  As much as I like watching his bottom through sheer panties, I also like getting my hands on his bare behind and genitals.  Checking on him during a spanking drives Barry wild (and me, as well).
Deidre, at SpankingMyHusband.blogspot. com has a wonderful bench that she uses for her husband.  It allows her to pull his penis backwards into view while he is secured to the bench, so that she can constantly monitor his state of excitement.  I may seriously consider something like that for punishment spankings.  However, that needs to be a topic unto itself.


9 comments:

  1. Susan, I just found you blog and have read thru most of it. Although spanking is more of a punishment for me than pleasure it is a normal part of our FLR.

    Like you my wife discovered my fetish for being submissive and being forced to dress like a sissy quite my mistake. I will alwasy regret not being honest with her from the start.

    She too had to choose to completely change her life and we now live a loving FLR that both her and I relish. I am made to waer panties most days and she controls my orgasms. We have an incredible marriage and we do owe a lot of this to our FLR. As a suggestion Mistress uses a wiffle ball bat to spank me. I think you'll find this quite effective.

    I also experienced my first over the knee spanking over the weekend and although she enjoyed it I found a whole new meaning to being humiliated.

    Please feel free to read our blog, follow our story and leave comments. I look forward to your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you FH. I'm glad to hear from you and to find your blog. I have read a good bit of it this morning and look forward to reading. As you probably have gathered, I very much like to have Barry over my knee when I spank him. I'm not sure he finds it humiliating, but I definitely like having the physical contact during the spankings. I would enjoy hearing you share more about your reactions to being spanked in your blog.


    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed discovering your blog, through Tom at Maam,yes Maam. Always nice to see a new wife reporting on her methods.
    My hubby Hank and I have found that discipline for him is how to keep our marriage alive and stress free. It has been nine years since i initiated discipline as a way to handle the problems of our marriage.
    Look forward to many more entries from you .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara and thank you for the kind words. It sounds like you have a good deal of experience and I hope you will free to add/share through comments to my posts. I look at this as being on a journey and love to learn from others.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan,

    Just also found your site, what a wonderful relationship you have and just love panty spankings.

    My wife and I have just started, well few months ago and wow, our,lives are so different. But I habe not attempted to ask for a panty spanking yet, slow and steady but nice relationship for both of you. We love the feel of panites and our bottoms getting warm as well.

    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Susan:
    Just found and read your blog from the beginning. We lead an flr life now. I keep aj in panties all of the time and sometime in stockings and a garter belt. I have sent him to work in these and taken him to a trade show so dressed. This works wonders for our relationship. You will enjoy the relationship as do we as life becomes more loving and wonderful.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ron and Rachel. It's interesing to hear each of your interest or use of panties. At first I thought it was very odd that I enjoy seeing Barry in panties, but I'm coming to learn that it is pretty common. I've been thinking about making him wear them more often. We shall see :-).

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan,

    Thanks. I just love panties and for years have always purchased them for my wife. When we first started spanking, FLR, I purchased a couple of pair for her to wear while spanking but also as a hint.

    But for now our life is electric with the FLR spankings and we promised to go slow and steady buy eventually I will get her to spank me in them.

    It took 30 years to get her so I am not going to screw this up now!! LOL

    Great stuff,

    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ron. That is wonderful. And, you are wise to go slowly. Barry and I have been doing that too. However, it is more difficult because due to his collection of digital photos, I know of all of the various things that excite him. Some I have been able to easily accept, some I'm not sure about, and some I feel "no way".

    Susan

    ReplyDelete