Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Retreat - Part 2


When we awoke Christmas morning we decided to order breakfast to be brought to the room.  That decision was prompted by my desire start our playtime sooner, rather than later.  As soon as Barry called in our order, I reminded him that he belonged to me that day and that his first order of business was to take a shower and properly prepare himself for any activity I may desire (which he knew meant to properly prepare for anal).

While Barry was in the bathroom, I prepared my first gift of the day for Barry ... an under the bed restraint system.  We had been using some of Barry's old neckties at home, but I didn't know if our bed at the hotel would have a headboard and a footboard that we could tie them to. By the time he appeared, I had removed all of the bedding except for the bottom sheet and succussfully installed the system on our king bed.  I then tied a red bow to one of the cuffs with a note telling Barry that this is where he will spend the next several hours.  I also laid out a number of toys on the dresser in the bedroom, including the blindfold that I had given Barry to use on me, our Whartenburg wheel, a feather, my strap-on, and Barry's next two presents that were still wrapped.  When Barry came into the bedroom, I could see him taking it all in and his excitement was apparent.


About that time, our breakfast arrived, so I asked Barry to take care of receiving it while I got dressed.  I put on this little outfit which I had purchased especially for this event.  I knew that Barry would love it and that I would feel quite dominant in it.  Before appearing in the living room of our suite, I put the hotel bath robe on, so that I could surprise Barry with it after we ate breakfast.

I knew that Barry was excited, so I purposely made sure we took our time over breakfast.  It was a delicious meal and I wanted to make sure we savored it.  I also wanted to increase Barry's anticipation of what was to come.  That was easy to do.  Of course, I also let my bath robe partially reveal the outfit a couple of times, which only added to his anticipation.

Once breakfast was done, I took Barry's robe off of him and he was ready for action.  After leading him into the bedroom, I secured him to the bed, spread-eagled with the Liberator wedge under his bottom to slightly elevate it and provide easy access to his bottom.  Once he was secure, I removed my bath robe and started the fun.  After letting him enjoy the view, I straddled his head and directed him to make sure I was excited as he was.  It didn't take him long to achieve that goal.  I then let him know that he was in for a long session of teasing.  After blindfolding and toying with him for a half hour I asked him if he would like me to unwrap his next gift.

After removing the blindfold I opened a package containing a penis pump.  The gleam in his eyes was amazing.  I then took my time opening the package and reading the instructions to make sure I knew how to use it.  When I finally put it over his penis and began drawing out the air, he was as excited as I have ever seen him.  I could tell that he loved watching his penis expand to fill the cylinder.  However, I don't think he expected what I did next.  I installed the nipple suction devices that he had given me on his nipples and then told him I was going to go have a cup of coffee in the living room.  I left him as he was for about thirty minutes.  When I returned and began removing the nipple devices and the penis pump, his reaction was extremely enjoyable to watch.

I then decided to get on top of him cow-girl style and further torment him.  I should probably also share that at the beginning of our little session that day, I instructed Barry that he was not allowed to climax without my permission and that if he did, he would not like the consequences.  I proceeded to tease and deny Barry for the next two hours, using a variety of our toys.  I sometimes blindfolded him and sometimes let him see me and what I was doing.

I eventually asked him if he would like me to unwrap his next gift.  Of course he said yes.  And I opened a box containing the spanking strop shown here.  Barry has recently had a fascination with the idea of being strapped.  All of our spanking toys so far have been paddles, hairbrushes, rulers, etc ... all hard.  He has never experienced the strap.  On Christmas he did.  I removed his wrist and ankle bindings and put the Liberator ramp in the center of the bed.  I then resecured Barry with the bindings while he was bent over the ramp.  It put his bottom in a perfect position for strapping.  While I didn't administer a punishment type of spanking, I definitely let Barry know what this strap could do.  I took my time as I learned how to use it.  I quickly realized that I need to avoid any wrapping of the strap around his hips. It also didn't take long to learn that if applied to the backs of his thighs, it was deadly.  It is going to be a very flexible toy:  one that I can use for fun or one that can provide real discipline.

By this time, I wanted to give Barry a very nice reward ... an orgasm.  Again, removing his restraints, I positioned him on his back on the Liberator with his hips and bottom presented upwards and accessible.  I then resecured him.  He was now in a wonderful position for taking my strap-on and I would also have ready access to his penis.  I don't think I want to share any more details at this point, other than we both enjoyed ourselves.

By this time it was a little after noon-time.  It was time for lunch and a break.  And, the day was still young.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a good time with your "boy toy" as did he. You don't have to share more details as I've been there without the ramp. Love the penis pump.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again Susan, I was on the edge of my seat. Sound like a truly wonderful time.

    I've never tried a penis pump. Do they work?

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sub hub. Thank you for the kind words. This was our first experience with a penis pump as well. I'm not sure what you mean when you ask if they work? It was certainly an effective way to tease and torment Barry. His penis filled the cylinder when I pumped the air out and was very sensitive for sometime after I removed it. However, I don't really expect it to cause any long term enlargement as many of them advertise.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete