Sunday, January 24, 2016

Life is Challenging Sometimes

It's been a long time since I have posted anything ... or even logged into this blog.  I apologize. Life has been challenging the last few months.  Barry and I have each had some additional health issues.  However, we are both now OK.

A few nights ago I finally logged into this blog and saw the comment from "sub hub in phx".  I was very touched by his comments about us being missed and hoping that we would return. Thank you "sub hub".

To make a long story short, Barry and I have each had health issues, which caused us to get away from our normal pursuit of fully enjoying and pleasing each other ... and from me pursuing this blog. I have also now come to realize how tough it has been on each of us.   We've been in a period of just trying to survive.  We are now moving back into a FLR and Devotional Sex, which we both feel is a gift to each of us.

We will each do our best to again try to share how we approach this type of relationship.  I have talked with Barry again about him becoming involved in this blog.  I think it is important for both of us.

I wish life could be easier for all of us.  However, I am extremely thankful for the relationship that Barry and I enjoy.  It is a special gift.

Susan


4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're both ok. Best wishes that is stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back you were missed as sub hub said. I think Barry putting his thoughts here would be great. Wishing you better health.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Glad things have settled down with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan and Barry - another reader who misses you. i hope You both are well, and all best wishes to you!! Take care, sara elise

    ReplyDelete