Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Trophy Cock of Sorts

Last Saturday evening will always be very memorable for me.  Thanks to a delivery on Friday of a very special new toy, Saturday night was very special.

Many of you probably remember that I have been an admirer of Suzanne at All Mine.  She seems like a lovely woman a bit younger than myself who has a younger sissy husband as well as a lover who possesses what she describes as a "Trophy Cock".  I have been following her blog for some time now and have been extremely impressed by the way she controls both her husband and lover.  She is a source of inspiration and ideas.  I must confess that I have also been jealous of her 'Trophy Cock', as she describes her lover.  I have always been satisfied with Barry's penis.  It is the only one I have known (Yes, I'm old enough to to have be part of a generation in which some women still lost their virginity on their wedding night).  I will never regret that.  However, after Barry exposed me to the wealth of photos on the web, I have become more aware of the wide variance in penis sizes in the world.  As the journey that Barry and I are on has progressed, I've become more curious as to what a larger penis would feel like, especially since I enjoy vaginal orgasms.

Given the above background, I suspect that none of my readers will be surprised to learn that I am not comfortable taking a lover or having an affair.  I am very open to exploring each of our needs within the context of our marriage, but I need for Barry and I to remain faithful to each other.  That does not diminish my respect for Suzanne or cause me to feel any judgement on the path she has taken.  We each must do what seems right for ourselves.

Having shared all of the above, I have still felt a craving to experience a larger penis.   Fortunately, I have found a solution that works for me.  Last Friday a "Ride On" hollow Prosthetic Penis Attachment that I had ordered for Barry arrived.  Barry's penis fits nicely inside it and I still have access to his scrotal sac for teasing and playing.  However, it adds 2+ inches to the length of his penis and significant girth.    Below is a picture of it.

As you can see, it provides a ring to go around his scrotum to provide stability.  It was a bit difficult to get his testicles through the ring.  I had to gently do that one testicle at a time, even with its stretchability.  However, I'm sure that will get easier with practice.

The end result was wonderful.  After I shaved Barry Saturday night, I presented him with our new toy and put it on him.  I think he was relieved to be out of his chastity device, but didn't really like the idea of an artificial penis.  I must confess that I had fun getting him to explore its effectiveness in several positions.  Mission was quite nice and felt very natural.  Riding him while he was on his back was not so good.  I love that position, since it gives me a lot of control.  However, the angle of the Ride On was uncomfortable and I had to be very careful about its length.  Hopefully, that will get easier to manage with experience and practice.  My big surprise was that I loved having him take me from behind with it (what Barry likes to call "doggy").  The penetration was heavenly and it hit the magic spot for me.

Another surprise to me was that Barry didn't seem to receive any significant stimulation from it.  He never came close to achieving an orgasm in any of the positions we tested.  Of course that left him unfilled and subject to my teasing when we were done, and I made sure that he received lots of that before I allowed an orgasm :-).

So, I feel like we have added a fun new toy to our toybox.  Barry is not quite so enthusiastic, but I suspect that he will come to enjoy it more than the chastity device.

Susan

5 comments:

  1. I'm surprised at you being surprised that Barry didn't receive any stimulation while fucking you with your new toy. After all, those I've looked at are quite thick and would be very effective at insulating his cock from any friction, and more likely, any feeling of contact at all with your pussy. The surprise might be that he was able to maintain an erection at all. I guess perhaps the toy constantly tugging at his balls must have helped him to some degree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting. My hubbette also have PE issues and I purchased something like that but would love to know where you ordered yours. It was great to have him inside me for longer than a minute and actually be able to change positions. The bonus is that he doesn't orgasm.

    I know Mistress from Foreverhers2010 would also lik to know as she has the same issues with her sub.

    If you please post where you bought it or e mail me and I'll pass the info along to her as well.
    Us New England dommes gotta stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Susan
    Thanks for the blog. I wondered if you have ever considered having Barry wear a strap on dildo whilst locked in his device and how you both might feel about it. There are some excellent toys of this kind around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In response to the question about where I purchased the Ride On device ...

    It is available from several internet sites. However, I purchased it from MelroseUrbanFemale. Following is a URL that will take you to the specific page for the product:
    http://melroseurbanfemale.com/Penis_Extensions.asp?gclid=COGV5Lfti6sCFQdN4AodrWE7zA

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the report! I want to please my wife more fully at times, and have been thinking I'd like to try one (even though...ugh, oh nevermind!). It is delightfully humiliating for a male, but must be nice for you women!
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete