Wednesday, January 18, 2017

CAROL'S TURN: Role of a Female Mentor


In a comment to my most recent post, Kate asked:

  • Do you consider yourself a naturally dominant woman who simply acted on your own instincts or is this something you have learned from watching and observing Susan? I have mentored several women entering DD relationships including both of my adult daughters. Personally I believe a female mentor and role-model is the missing link for many women trying to make this work. Bit I would appreciate your own view of it. 
I am definitely not a naturally dominant woman.  However, I have come to enjoy using whatever dominant traits I possess.  During my first marriage, which ended with my husband's much too early death, we never played in this way at all.  I think it is safe to say that female domination never entered either one of our heads.

However, after my husbands death I had the opportunity to observe my sister Susan as she explored domination and spanking with her husband.  I found myself very interested in her actions and their results.  I was especially amazed by the impact it had on her husband Barry and the new life it brought to their marriage.

When I decided to explore the possibility of a new partner, Susan was very helpful to me in her willingness to open up more about her new lifestyle with Barry.  She continues to be willing to share openly and that is extremely helpful.  I could not do what I am currently doing without her support and guidance.

So, in answer to Kate's questions:  Yes, I believe a female mentor and role model is invaluable to anyone who wants to explore this area with her partner.

Carol

4 comments:

  1. It has been fascinating to watch your evolution into a more dominate woman. As I have mentioned before, it is also nice of you to so freely share your thoughts. Your sister and both of your partners are very fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a mentor is wonderful and if the mentor is watching the spanking even better as it adds embarrassment for the spankee. But in truth very few women can find a mentor and even fewer would discuss spanking their husbands to someone else. You are very lucky to have what you do.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a male who does get spanked, I can recall clearly my wife first spanking was not what we wanted to do (since then she does) was convinced by her mother. She learned her father had been spanked, shocked. Her mother waited for the right time, which was on a visit and pulled me from the bathroom, naked to the front room. I learned very quickly not to cover myself, they could care less. Yes the spanking was justified and I tried hard to get off her lap, I danced around only to learn my wife was going to spank me also. Pleading, begging, no good. My wife to this day is very good, and her mother only spanked me that time, she taught her daughter well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR STEVE FOR HELPING ME WITH THE ISSUES OF MISCARRIAGE.
    I had a miscarriage in 2013. We’d only been trying to get pregnant for a couple of months, and when I got that first positive pregnancy test, it felt a little bit like a whoops! Well, okay. One evening, I came home from a book reading and was bleeding. I quickly turned to all my pregnancy books, and to the internet, all of which told me that a little bleeding could be normal and fine, but the longer it went on, and the more pain I was in, what was happening became clear. The bleeding wasn’t stopping, and neither was the pain. Even though it was obvious enough what was going on, I refused to take any pain medication. Because you’re not supposed to take blood thinners when you’re pregnant. That was how I lost my first pregnancy. And in two others in the same year I had to look for solution, because our family Doctor could not help, he has given us a lot of prescription but non worked, I had to look for solution on line and saw the contact of Dr Steve I contacted him through the mail and made purchase for his product which is a permanent solution to Miscarriage. Now am having two kids and I promise to tell the whole world about him if he helps me out. You can contact him for solution on drsteve833@gmail.com for a good solution to miscarriage.....

    ReplyDelete