Saturday, December 3, 2016

News Flash

I realize it has been  over a month since I last posted ... again.  Life has been busy, including some fun events together with Carol and Henry. However, I just haven't had the time and energy to appropriately share them.  I promise to do so soon.  I think the election results took a lot out of me.

However, this weekend I have some exciting news that must be shared.  Carol and Henry are going to get married.  I know it may seem a bit quick, but their relationship has developed very nicely and they both are extremely happy together.  The wedding won't take place until Spring and it will most likely be a very intimate affair for family and a few very close friends.  In the meantime, Carol is in the process of moving into Henry's house while she puts hers on the market.  I am extremely happy for both of them.

And, a second bit of exciting news:  I have convinced Carol to try her hand at sharing some of her thoughts about her relationship with Henry in this blog.  I suggested that she start her own blog, but she is not game for that.  However, she has expressed a willingness to periodically write and share along with me in this blog.  I think she will bring another perspective to how we deal with the needs of our subbie hubbies :-).

So ... stay tuned for a "Carol's Turn" posting in the near future.

Susan

8 comments:

  1. Exciting news. Can't wait! Thank you for the update of fun things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing about Carol and Henry. Is her husband to be in "training" to be her submissive? As we all know every Dominate is different with different rules and needs to train him to be the way she wants.
    glad to see you posting again.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Carol and Henry all the best. How nice when two people find true love. Best wishes from Marco, a married man with a spanking wife Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always great to "see" you again Susan. Thanks for the update. I can't wait to hear more about everything going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how difficult it can be to find the time to write about all the exciting things going on. Best wishes to Carol and Henry, that is so wonderful to hear that they have found someone who can share their special interests. Speaking of sharing, thank you for sharing with your readers the exciting things you and Carol are doing with your willing partners.
    I am greatly looking forward to hearing from Carol too.
    Always so happy to see a post from you on one of the very best blogs on a female to male spanking marriage.
    mrbill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not surprisingly, I found myself coming back to your blog to see if perhaps there was more ......... Love that you are back! Can't wait to hear from and about Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the kind comments. I just spoke with Carol and she is working on a article for me to post about the beginning of her relationship with Henry.

    ReplyDelete