Friday, February 17, 2017

An Interesting New Blog

During the past few weeks I have been exchanging emails with a lovely young man who recently married and it starting a new blog.  He and his wife are in their mid-twenties and have been married less than a year (about 6 months, as I recall).  They are actively exploring and implementing a FLR that actively includes spanking.  He recently created a new blog to try to share the experience he and his wife are going through and contacted me for some advice and guidance with respect to the blog and their relationship.   We have had a number of good discussions via email.  He seems like a wonderful young man who is trying to find his way in developing a solid marriage and is doing a good job.  I like him.

His name is Larry and his wife is Cindy.  They seem to be doing all of the right things to grow a good relationship.  His blog is called "Developing a Female Led Relationship (FLR) and can be found at:
http://developingourflr.blogspot.com/

I hope others will take a look at what he is posting and offer support and guidance.  The blog is new, so there are only a few posts, but he wants to be an active poster and is encouraging his wife to join him in the process.  Since Barry and I didn't find this lifestyle until much later in our lives, I'm very intrigued by what

I have added to my list of blogs that I follow.  I hope some others will do the same and provide him with feedback about his blog and his new marriage/relationship.

Susan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Susan. Interesting to see a FLR evolve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan. I did check out his blog and was honored to see that he/They had already placed my blog, your blog and a few others as blogs he is following. What an honor! Anyway, thank you again and keep up the good work with your incredibly sexy blog.

    ReplyDelete