Monday, March 12, 2012

Spanking Bench ????

I'm sure that no one will be surprised that Susan has suggested another posting topic for me. Actually, this one also included some work to be done before I could write it.

She has developed a serious interest in purchasing a spanking bench. I have some serious concerns about this. But, it is also exciting in some ways. The concern of being the one who will be over it is obvious. But, knowing how loving and caring Susan is also presents the possibility of other more pleasurable activities. I then factor in the fact that I am also concerned about having a piece of this type of furniture in our house for someone to discover. Susan is as well, but she seems to be willing to overlook that concern at the moment.

It seems that one of her readers sent her an email recommending a portable spanking bench from BDG Sales. Susan is very interested in it, but has a number of questions. So, she decided that I should call BDG Sales and get answers for her, and then post the information on the blog.

I'm usually pretty comfortable making phone calls. But this was different. Susan's main concern is that my genitals be able to hang down and be exposed when I am on the bench. She wants access to them for teasing and milking. So, I called this this evening and fortunately a man answered. My heart skipped a beat or two when he transferred me. But I was relieved when another man answered. He seemed to understand my situation and answered Susan's questions, as well as a couple that I had. He also shared some additional information that neither of us thought to ask. He also had some suggestions about how to use some features of the bench. I don't know if it is good or bad, but all of his answers were positive with respect to what Susan is looking for. I also suspect that I will be pleased with its capabilities for Susan to use it for pleasurable experiences. However, the alternative possibilities if she decides to punish me are very scary.

I have shared what I learned with Susan, including the fact that he is willing to customize the bench to meet our needs with no or little increase in cost. It was also very apparent to me that he has used the bench from multiple perspectives and loved talking about it. That made the conversation much more comfortable for me.

I'm not sure where Susan and I will go with this right now. I'm not even sure I know where I hope it will go.

Barry

PS ... The bench that we are considering is a portable spanking bench from BDG Sales (bdgsales.com)



9 comments:

  1. I just love what Barry learned about this bench! It is clear that the lower end of the top will come to his pubic bone, just above his penis, which will leave his penis and sack hanging and exposed for teasing and milking. BDG will also modify the height (lower) or build a little stool that attaches at the base of the unit to provide the right position of Barry and me for strap-on plan. It really seems perfect and I love the way it would allow me to secure Barry in position.

    I also want to express my appreciation to "Scott" who sent me an email telling me about this bench.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bench and would love to be strapped to it for spanking and strap-on play.

    It's got a fair price also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Susan!!
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post ma'am but not much to say as I am an otk fan.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a guy who gets a very few bare ass paddlings with in a happy marriage---I say you can get a bench if you want----but I can't concieve of needing a bench or any other special thing--Any giuy has things in his garage--workshop, basement that can act as an weffective paddle. We both agree when a paddling has to settle things--I just take a quick shower and lay across her lap and my bare butt is ready to get the paddling we agreed on. I just dig my fingers and toes into the carpeting and so I stay put! and I am a big manI think a huys butt must have special nerve endings or something cause it hurts! If you want a bench get it--but its ceretainly not necessary--take it from one who knowstaJmu

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a guy who gets a very few bare ass paddlings with in a happy marriage---I say you can get a bench if you want----but I can't concieve of needing a bench or any other special thing--Any giuy has things in his garage--workshop, basement that can act as an weffective paddle. We both agree when a paddling has to settle things--I just take a quick shower and lay across her lap and my bare butt is ready to get the paddling we agreed on. I just dig my fingers and toes into the carpeting and so I stay put! and I am a big manI think a huys butt must have special nerve endings or something cause it hurts! If you want a bench get it--but its ceretainly not necessary--take it from one who knowstaJmu

    ReplyDelete
  7. To this spankee husband fascinated by being bound and helpless, the idea of a spanking bench really resonates. Our trouble, like yours, is how to hide it from visitors to our home.
    As you report on its use, please address the issue of how hide-able it is, and how comfortable you are with its security.
    I believe I speak for lots of men when I say we have these questions and others, such as the bench's sturdiness, its ease of securing the spankee, the time to set up and take down, and its workmanship.
    Warm regards,
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  8. I strapped my wife to one of these last week for the first time. 10 straps makes for perfect restraint. It is very adjustable. She spent and hour on the bench and we had a VERY enjoyable time. She said that she almost came while being strapped in. About an hour later she asked for one for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark Straps from ChicagoFebruary 2, 2013 at 5:34 PM

    When buying a spanking bench, make sure that the bench is comfortable enough, that it's strong enough to withstand the weight and movement of the bottom being spanked, and that it has adequate restraints. This is especially important if you plan on administering hard punishment spankings. It is always better to spend a little more money now, and buy a sturdy, high quality bench designed for rough S&M play, than to find out later that your "needs" have changed and that you need to buy a studier bench in 6 to 12 months. In the long run, you'll save yourself a lot of money and agrivation. Also don't forget to purchase a high quality stuffed leather gag. Even if you don't need it now, believe me when I say that you WILL need it sooner or later. You don't have to use it right away. Buy it and merely place it or hang it up where your husband will see it every time he is strapped to the bench. It truly is a VERY useful implement.
    Sincerely, MarkStraps(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete